Control Panels Installation & Replacement
An Automatic Pool Equipment Control system involves just three key elements
• First is the Power Center installed at your pool equipment pad that contains all the electrical circuitry.
• Second is one of the “Personality Kits” you select based on whether you want to control a separate pool or spa, a pool/spa combination with shared equipment, or a pool/spa combination with separate equipment. Your Personality Kit determines the type and number of equipment and accessories you will control.
• The third is your System Controller. Select from an indoor Wireless Controller, or interface for your PC, Mac ® computer, iPad ®, iPhone® or iPod touch ® mobile digital device.
For all its technical sophistication and range of control capabilities, an automatic pool equipment control system is very simple to program and use. You can quickly and easily change equipment and accessory operating schedules to better match your usage habits, your busy schedule, and seasonal changes while assuring good maintenance practices. It was designed to make your life simpler...push-button simple.
Besides making equipment and accessory operation simpler and more convenient, an automatic pool control system is an investment that can pay you back in other important ways.
An Automatic Equipment Control Center saves you money.
Pinpoint control over equipment operating schedules saves money!
• Count-down timers save you money by turning equipment on and off. For example, overall filtration time can be reduced by programming several shorter cycles rather than one long cycle. Plus, you can take advantage of off-peak electrical rates, when available. Plus, no more worries about leaving pool or landscape lighting on longer than you planned.
• By only running equipment and accessories as much as needed to keep your pool and/or spa in top condition, you prolong the life of your equipment.
• With an automatic pool control system, you can also control money-saving variable speed pumps and solar heating systems.
Built-in sensors protect your investment as well.
• An automatic pool control systems include a sensor that automatically turns on your pump(s) if freezing conditions are detected.
• For those with “pressure-side” cleaners that use a booster pump, an automatic pool cleaner lock-out feature prohibits the pump from operating without a water feed when your system is in spa mode.
• Automatic pool control systems also alert you to any problems they may be having and tell you when service is needed.